Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bahama Trip Feb - 2011


I uploaded Bahama trip pictures. - Please check!!

Go to - Jann Sensei's Bahama trip pictures







Many Thanks to Sensei Elrick McKinney of the Okinawa Goju-ryu Karate-do Kyokai Bahama dojos.
Picking both Sensei Marn (Hawaii Funakoshi Shotokan) and myself up from the airport and showing us around town was good.

Taking us to a club to eat Coche Salade and Red Snapper for dinner while having a few Kalick Beer was awesome and something I will not forget. Music was fantastic, I like the oldies.
The joint training together with the ISKF and Sensei Patrick Hanna was great. Bahama Karatekas are strong. Did we sweat or what? As the photos show.

People in the Bahamas are wonderful and happy. Everyone knows everyone.
I look forward to coming back again soon.
Mahalo Bahamas'
Sensei Jann

No comments:

Post a Comment